- 2- or 4-Wire execution
- RJ-45-Port and screw connector
- Electrical surge-coarse protection on the copper side over gas discharge tubes
- Frequency range 6 – 2.000kHz
- Dielectric strength 6kV
- Transmission ratio 1:1
- Operating loss ≤ 0,3dB
- Error loss ≥ 23dB
- Common mode rejection ≥ 52dB (552kHz)
- DIN-35mm rail installation
- Tested with EN 61000-4-5:2006
DSL-FLÜ serve the transmission and electrical surge coarse of DSL modems. Through the use of – specially adapted to the requirements of DSL transport – transformers, electrical isolation of the modems is ensured by the copper line which provides reliable protection to 6 kV.
Via a curse overvoltage protection the DSL-FLÜ can be discharged to earth. The modem such as the transmission side can optionally be connected via RJ-45 or screw connectors.