- IPsec, OpenVPN, firewall
- Supports 802.11 Wi-Fi (optional)
- Auto reboot via call, timer
- Layer 2 via VPN (VPN bridging)
- Integrated ethernet / serial converter
- Metal DIN rail housing
- Voltage supply 9-60 VDC
Inaccessible or mobile outstations that do not have access to the telephone network or ADSL can be integrated into central networks using the DSR-211-C router via CDMA net.
Secure connections between your outstations and your control centre can be established using VPN. Additionally, the VRRP protocol enables redundant connection of the outstations via 2 different routers. It is possible to restart the device remotely via SMS, by phone or timer.
The DSR-211-C is used for monitoring water, gas and electricity networks as well as for securely transmitting data for POS terminals and ATMs, video and media transmission (digital signals) and the remote maintenance of vending machines and other industrial machines, plants and equipment.
Ethernet-based systems can be connected to the Internet quickly and easily due to integrated ethernet interfaces.
The CDMA router is also fitted with a RS-232 or RS-485 screw connection. These interfaces can be used to connect serial devices as a modem or VirtualCOM port.
- CDMA/ EVDO Rev. A/B
- Antenna connection: SMA socket
- LED Indicator
- Real time clock, Watchdog, Timer
- Memory: 1 x Micro SD
- 1x RS-232, 1x RS-485 (screw terminal)
- Baud Rate: 300bps to 230400bps
- RS-232: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, GND
- RS-485: Data + (A), Data + (B)
- Connector: 3,5mm screw terminal
- 2 x 10/100Mbps
- Protocols: PPP, PPPoE, TCP, UDP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, DMZ, RIP v1/v2, OSPF, DDNS, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPs, DNS, ARP, QoS, SNTP, Telnet, VLAN, SSH2
- VPN Tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP
- Firewall: SPI, Anti-DoS, Filter, Access Control
- Management: Web, CLI, SNMP v1/v2/v3, SMS, Digi Link
- RADIUS / TACACS
- Serial port: TCP client/server, UDP, Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP, virtual COM
- Digi Link: M2M management platform
- Digi VPN: Cloud VPN Portal
- 9-60 VDC
- 5 mm screw terminal
- Dimensions: 125 x 45 x 108 mm (DxWxH) without clip
- DIN Rail mounting in metal housing
- IP Standard: IP30
- Temperature: -25 bis +75°C (operating)
- RoHS and WEEE: RoHS (leadfree) and WEEE compliant
- AC/DC adapter
- GPS & GLONASS Interface
- 802.11 Wi-Fi