- Transmits asynchronous data over fiber to from 2 to 120 km
- Adjustable interfaces: RS-232 and RS-485
- Data rates up to 256 Kbps (RS-232) and 1 Mbps (RS-485)
- RS-232 adjustable for data or data plus handshake transmission
- Supports remote in-band management, IP Based Web GUI, Telnet, SNMP over NMC-Card in 19 ” Rack
With FRM-200 serial media converters, asynchronous data terminals with speeds of up to 1 Mbps and different interfaces (RS-232, RS-485) via fiber.
If the FRM-220 serial is used with the 19″ rack and a network management card, the devices must be monitored and configured locally or remotely via SNMP or in-band management.
The devices are available in different housings and for further distances.
Please contact us – we are happy to advise us!
- Single module in DIN rail housing
- 6 Pin screw / plug connection
- RS-232 data
- RS-232 – Data + RTS/CTS
- RS-485 2-wire
- Data rate: RS-485: up to bis 1.024 Kbps, RS-232: up to 256 Kbps
- Standard EIA/TIA RS-485, RS-232
- 12VDC: < 4W
- Module: 12 VDC
- top-hat rail assembly
- Desktop unit: 230 VAC/ 24 VDC/ 48 VDC