- 6 x 10/100/1000 Base-T(X) Ports
2 x 100/1000 Base-F(X) SFP Ports
- redundante Spannungsversorgung mit 12~60VDC und Reverse Power Protection
- Size of a table for MAC-Addresses: 8K Entries
- Supports 9K Jumbo frames
- L2 wire-speed/ non blocking Switching-architekture (Save and complete)
- QoS: IEEE 802.1p
- Data flow control: IEEE 802.3x (Full- and Halfduplex)
- portbased filtering
The DigiComm ISD-206 industrial Switches provides 6x Gigabit-Ethernet and 2 x Gigabit-Fiber-Ports.
The fiber optic ports can be equipped with any SFP modules for individual adaption to your own network and thus guarantee a wide range of applications.
Supporting 10/100/1000 Base-T (X) and 100/1000 Base-F (X) Gigabit ports, the DigiComm ISD-206 is ideal for use in complex high-speed networks.
The entire DigiComm ISD-206 switch series has a redundant DC power supply of 12-60VDC, an IP30 protected all-metal housing and is suitable for mounting on a DIN rail.
Depending on the requirement profile, the DigiComm ISD-206 series is available in manageable Layer 2 (ISD-206-M) or unmanaged (ISD-206) version.
All important and safety-relevant protocol standards are supported with VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2 and v3, HTTPS, IGMP v1 / v2 and v3.
- Operating Mode: Store and forward, L2 wire-speed/ non blocking switching engine
- MAC-Addresses: 8K
- Jumbo frames 9 K Bytes
- Transfer speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
- MDI/MDIX Auto-crossover: Supports 1:1 and cross cables
- Auto-negotiation: 10/100/1000 Mbps Speed auto-negotiation; full and half duplex
SFP (pluggable) Ports
- SFP-Ports: SFP Ports 100/1000Base-F(x) SFP slot
- Fiber (Connector): LC (depending on the selected SFP module)
Bridge | Protocols
- Flow control: IEEE 802.3x (Full Duplex) and Back-Pressure (Half Duplex)
- Maximal VLANs: 256
- VLAN Typs: Port-based VLAN
IEEE 802.1Q tag-based VLAN
IEEE 802.1ad Double Tagging (Q in Q)
- Multicast protocols: IGMP v1/v2/v3
IGMP snooping and querying
Immediate leave and leave proxy
Throttling and filtering
- QoS: IEEE 802.1ab Link layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)