- Ethernet G.SHDSL-Modem/Router with 1 x Ethernet 10/100BaseTx Port
- Speed from 192 kbit/s up to 11,4 Mbit/s via 2/4-wire copper lines
- QoS, Trunk VLAN and RSTP
- Range of 25 km
- Configuration via browser/CLI/Telnet
- SNMP management
- ATM + EFM transfer up to 30 lines in one 19“ Rack
With the SHRM-08 card high transfer speeds of up to 5.7 / 11.4 Mbit/s can be achieved for direct Ethernet network coupling over an existing, unshielded, twisted 2 or 4-wire copper line.
The devices adapt their transfer speed automatically or manually to the quality of the line, guaranteeing fault-free operation.
The transfer distance and speed are dependent on the line cross-section, the number of parallel G.SHDSL sections and the possible disturbance variables (bandwidth adaptation). Speeds of 320 kbit/s can still be achieved over 20 km. For greater ranges, repeater solutions are available.
The SHRM-08 can also be operated with a bus circuit, meaning just one device is required per station for 2-wire applications.
SHRM cards do not just optimise the transfer speed to your outstations: they also have integrated high-end bridging/routing with additional functions such as a ring circuit, firewall and NAT/DMZ.
Remote access via browser and SNMP are available for management of the devices. SHRM cards are compatible with other ATM/EFM-based G.SHDSL routers / bridge systems.
- Standard G.SHDSL.bis ITU-T G.991.2
- Symmetric transfer speed up to 5,7 Mbit/s or 11,4 Mbit/s (4-wire-modus / 5,7 Mbit/s per pair)
- Automatic adjustment of the speed to the line quality or set speeds
- Preconfigured for plug-and-play operation in point-to-point applications
- High ranges of up to 20 km
- IEEE 802.1D transparent Bridging
- VPN WAN encryption
- IPSec (RFC2411) up to 12 tunnels
– MD5/SHA-1 and IKE/manual Key
– ISAKMP (RFC 2407/2408/4306) and IKE v1 (RFC 2409/4109)
- STP, RSTP, MSTP
- Ring redundancy
- SNMP v3, HTTPS, SSH
- IP and MAC filtering per port
- Switch off unused LAN ports
- Switch off WEB interface
- Management in in-house VLAN
- 2 or 4-wire model (adjustable)
- Auto-Fall-Back– and Standby-Mode
- compatible with ATM and EFM based G.SHDSL-Modems from other manufacurers
- Dimensions: 26 x 2 x 17,8 cm (DxWxH)
- 19″ Module
- Output: 12 Watt
- Temperature: 0-+45°C (Operation)
- Humidity: 0-95%
- WAN: screw-/plug-in terminals
- LAN: 1 x RJ-45 10/100BaseTx Port
- Console port / RS-232 : RJ-45
- User-friendly interface for quick installation, configuration and control by web browser
- Menu-operated interface / command line interface (CLI) for local consoles and Telnet access management
- Password-protected management and access controls for administrators
- SNMP-controller with SNMPv1-, SNMPv2-agent (RFC1157/1901/1905) and MIB II (RFC1213/1493)
- Software upgrade via web browser and TFTP-Server